Do you love history? If the answer is yes then becoming a member of the Liberty Hall Museum family is the perfect idea! Built in 1772, on the eve of the American Revolution, and passed down through seven generations of the Livingston & Kean families, Liberty Hall has been a silent witness to more than 200 years of American history.
Liberty Hall was opened to the public in 2000 with the mission:
“To create a self-sufficient historic center designed around Liberty Hall, providing a unique experience that is educational, entertaining and exciting”
The museum continues to honor this mission each year by creating new exhibits, educational programs and special events highlighting its role in both New Jersey and American History.
As a friend of the Liberty Hall Museum, you may tour the museum as many times as you like, visit the Firehouse Museum which houses three antique fire trucks, or just wander through the beautiful gardens and grounds discovering the magnificent estate’s historic horticulture.
Your membership supports the continued growth and vitality of the Liberty Hall Museum and the important work done at the museum and within the local community.
- Free general admission for one year
- 10% discount in the Museum store & our Sponsor An Artifact Program
- Discount on our Spring & Fall Lectures
- Special Members only events
- Discount on our Wednesday Afternoon Tea
Senior (65 and over) / College Student: $20
- All individual benefits
- All individual benefits, plus free admission for two adults and two children of the same household
- 10% discount off our children’s birthday party packages
- Free admission (for a family of 4) to our Annual Pumpkin Patch Day in October
- Honor Roll
- All family benefits, plus four guest passes for a one time free general admission
- All colonist benefits, plus two tickets for Wednesday Afternoon Tea.
- All rebel benefits, plus four tickets for Wednesday Afternoon Tea
- Private tour for up to eight guests led by the Museum Director
Public Library Pass: $150
Questions? Contact us at 908.527.0400 or email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Liberty Hall Museum!