Our ever popular scout programs are now available as virtual programs! Explore our selection of virtual scout programs! Each program is approximately 90 minutes in length and includes a lively presentation by one of our museum educators along with artifacts from the museum’s collection. Programs are designed to assist scouts in completing the requirements of various badges.
- These programs must be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- Programs require a minimum of 10 participants. When a troop has fewer than 10 members, leaders may join with another troop or invite non-scout peers to participate in programs.
- Program fee is $8.00 per scout. Leaders are free. All additional adults will be charged a fee of $4.00.
- A 50% deposit of program cost is required at the time of booking. Balance is due the day of the program.
- Programs are available weekday afternoons and evenings and weekends throughout the year