As New Jersey’s premier American History education center, Liberty Hall is proud to offer a series of programs specifically tailored for Lions. Liberty Hall’s wooded setting and extensive gardens provide a one-of-a-kind opportunity for scouts to explore the world of nature. In addition, all programs include a hands-on component that allows scouts to see, hear and touch history! All Lion programs fulfill specific Lion Elective Adventure and Required Adventure requirements.
- These programs must be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- Each program is approximately 90 minutes long.
- Programs require a minimum of 10 participants. When a troop has fewer than 10 members, leaders may join with another troop or invite non-scout peers to participate in programs.
- The program fee is $10.00 per scout. All participating adults will be charged a fee of $6.00.
- A 50% deposit of program cost is required at the time of booking. Balance is due the day of the program.
- Programs are available weekday afternoons and evenings and weekends throughout the year.