As New Jersey’s premier American History education center, Liberty Hall Museum is proud to offer a series of programs specifically tailored for scouts. Liberty Hall Museum’s wooded setting and extensive gardens offer a one of a kind opportunity for scouts to explore the world of nature. All programs include a hands-on component that allows scouts to see, hear and touch history!
Programs are designed to assist scouts in completing the requirements of merit badges, elective adventures., etc. – depending on your scout level.
- These programs must be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance and require a minimum of 10 participants.
- Each program is approximately 90 minutes long. When a troop has fewer than 10 members, leaders may join with another troop or invite non-scout peers to participate in programs.
- Program fee is $10.00 per scout. All participating adults will be charged a fee of $6.00.
- A 50% deposit of program cost is required at the time of booking. Balance is due the day of the program.
- Programs are available weekday afternoons and evenings and weekends throughout the year