Using Liberty Hall as a time machine, students will take an extraordinary journey back in time. Students will explore five distinct generations, including:
- The 1780s (American Revolution)
- The 1820s (New Nation)
- The 1860s (Civil War)
- The 1900s (Industrial Revolution)
- The 1940s (World War II)
Museum educators, dressed in period clothing, using artifacts, reproductions and hands-on activities, will spark your student’s imagination.
Changing Childhood Details
- School Reservations: Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Recommended Grade Level: All
- Program Length: Minimum 2 hours
- Group Limit: Up to 100 Students (for larger groups, please inquire)
- Admission: $10.00
- 1 free adult for every 10 students, additional adults are $12.00 each
Book Your Trip
Please contact Maryellen McVeigh, Coordinator of School Programs at 908.527.0400 or firstname.lastname@example.org